Inside: Top hilarious working from home with kids memes to lighten your very heavy workload today.
Working from home can be a blessing… and a curse. All jokes, of course; I am just referring to the special set of challenges that come along with working out of your home. Forcing yourself to stick to a schedule can be such a hair-pulling experience. But these challenges elevate for those of you working from home with kids.
I find that one of the best ways to blow off steam is by laughing. I have found some of the most hilarious working from home with kids memes that you can belly laugh to. These are going to seriously make your day.
Work from home has become more prevalent in recent years, as technology has made it easier for people to stay connected no matter where they are. While this flexibility is great for some, it can also lead to isolation and loneliness for those who are used to working in an office setting.
It has been everyone’s dream to work remotely while on vacation. Somewhere in the mountains or on the island with a beautiful view in front, or maybe just from the comfort of your home. In the year 2020, the dynamics of the world changed 180 degrees. People were forced to stay at home and work remotely. This became the new normal.
But as we all know, with every good thing comes with some challenges. And when it comes to working from home, one of the significant challenges is dealing with kids.
If you are a parent working from home, you know exactly what we’re talking about. Between the never-ending laundry, fighting over toys, and trying to get work done in between nap times, it can be tough to find any time for yourself – let alone get any job done!
But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here are some memes that perfectly sum up what it’s like to try and work from home with kids:
The things that make me laugh the most are the things that I relate to. Nothing makes me feel more seen than a perfect meme that describes my experience down to a T. So, takes a look at these and keep the tissues nearby. You are going to be laughing until you cry!
Hilarious Working From Home with Kids Memes
I am so excited for you to jump into these memes. Not only are they hilarious, but they will make you and your experience feel less isolating. I know how hard it can be to try and get work done with kids in the house. You have to juggle them and get your stuff done at the same time. Give yourself a break with these.
1. What a Freaking Year this Week Has Been – I think this one is the perfect starter to this list because it’s one of those short and sweet jokes that makes you go, ‘agreed.’
2. Burned Out Monday – Mondays are especially hard for WFH people. But here is a tip for you: Instead of trying to get all of my work done Monday, I have what I call ‘minimal effort Monday.’ I start the day slow, work a little less, and the beginning of the week starts a little better.
3. Work From Home Kid Eating Noodles – These memes are going to be full of some seriously funny kids’ faces. Doesn’t this one make you hungry for noodles?
4. What Time Do You Start Work? – What time do I start work? Do you mean mentally, physically, or emotionally?
5. I Wanna Take a Nap – I always want to take a nap, what about you?
6. Mailbox Waiting for You – When Monday rolls around, your inbox is always the scariest part of starting the week; this meme describes the feeling perfectly.
7. Me In a Zoom Meeting – This is one of my all-time favorite Hilarious Working From Home with Kids Memes because it speaks to the situation perfectly.
8. Funny Horror Movie Meme – I think it’s hilarious when horror movies are used in memes because it is such a dramatized version of the topic.
9. I Hope This Email Finds You Well – Being a human is so weird. We say things like, ‘hey, how are ya.’ or ‘lol’ when we really don’t care or actually lol.
10. Sorry I’m Late – Sorry I’m Late!
Memes You Have to See
Sometimes, the funniest memes are the ones that are less specific. These cover what it’s like to be a stay-at-home work mom while also keeping it open enough to relate to many people at once. I think you are going to absolutely love these! Check them out!
11. Mom Boss All Responsible
12. Work At Home Mom
13. Funny Cartoon Idea
14. Work From Home Creepy Doll
15. Work From Home with No Pants
16. Who’s the jerk Who Didn’t Fill the Coffee Machine
17. The Benefits of WFH
18. I Don’t Work From Home, I Love At Work
19. Sleeping Baby Meme
20. Setting Boundaries
Relatable Memes About Working From Home
Memes are the new language of the world. Not only do they inadvurtanly bring people together, but they do it in the funniest way possible. I have found that the best ones are the ones that make you laugh until you cry. See if you can count how many take you there and back in the list below.
21. Stages of Work From Home
22. Corona Joke
23. I Don’t Always Get Fired, but When I do I fire Myself
24. How to Reduce Stress
25. Permanent Employee of the Month
26. Moms Start the Day Feeling Like This
27. Veloceraptor Screech!
28. Destructive Kid
29. I Don’t Know What Day It Is
30. Working From Home
Cool & Hilarious Working From Home with Kids Memes
Now it’s time to amp things up a notch. Not only are the ones below going to make you laugh, but they also reference some of the funniest moments in entertainment. So I hope one of your favorite shows or movies is used in this!
31. It’s Always Sunny Meme
32. When You Work From Home and Have Kids
33. I Need To Socially Distance From The Fridge
34. Kids Be Crazy
35. There Are Great Memes Though
36. Working Remotely or Remotely Working
37. Olaf Funny Meme Idea
38. Apart from…I’m Doing Great
39. When You Work From Home
40. Me On Zoom 2 Minutes After Waking Up
The Woes of WFH Life
I think one of my biggest adjustments was picking and sticking to a schedule. I used to give myself such a hard time about it, but now after I see these I realize this issue is universal. Check these out to see some of the other hilarious struggles that come along with that WFH life.
41. Zoom Meeting With and Without Video
42. Messy Barbie Idea
43. Every Parent Right Now
44. My Job Is 24/7
45. Therapist Humor
46. Me In a Zoom
47. You Free to Chat?
48. Taped Kids Hilarious
49. Me in the Morning
50. Work From Home Expectation
Most Hilarious Working From Home with Kids Memes
We are almost done, but don’t be sad. I have saved the best for last! So if these have not been hitting you in your funny bone yet, just you wait. I think you are going to lose it with this last list.
51. Week 1 Vs 4 Zoom Meetings
52. Funny Art Idea
53. Funny Meme Idea
54. I Can’t Come to Work
55. I’m Gonna Get Up
56. Parenting Hack
57. Work from Home Time Percentage
58. Funny Lumberjack Idea
59. No Personal Space
60. I’m Paying a Teenager
61. Cool Meme Idea
62. Hilarious Womb Meme
63. Some People In The Morning
64. No One Has More To Do
65. The Mom I Thought I’d Be
I hope you have loved this list of the most hilarious working from home with kids memes. Like I said, the best way to get through the hard parts of our day is to laugh. Life is never really as serious as it feels.
So by stepping back and taking a moment to laugh at the things that you have a hard time with, life gets a little light and a little happier. Plus, it will help you to realize that you are not the only one experiencing these things.
Working from home is a pretty common thing these days!
If you loved this list, I have some other ideas that I think you are seriously going to love. If you are thinking about starting a business, I think you should check out this list of the best books for female entrepreneurs!