Inside: Cutest march bullet journal ideas for bloggers.
I think us bloggers can all agree: One of the biggest challenges for our line of work (apart from learning SEO) is finding a schedule that works for us. I know this might sound silly to those of you who still have to work full-time in a regular job.
Shouldn’t we have all the time in the world to get things done if we work from home?
It’s more complicated than that. Life has a way of sneaking in. Next thing you know, you look up, and it’s Friday. Suddenly you have no time to complete the goals that you wanted to.
I have found the best way to solve this problem. It is planning of course, and all my planning starts with… Bullet Journalling!
I have found some of the cutest March bullet journal ideas for bloggers. It may not be the New Year anymore, but we can reclaim our time whenever we want. So start this march! Take a look at the ideas below for inspiration.
What is a Bullet Journal?
I have your back for those who have heard of this but have no idea what it is or what it refers to. I was in the same boat as you. I genuinely thought that a bullet journal referred to the long at a gun range or something. But it’s actually much cooler and more useful than that.
A bullet journal is a blank notebook that uses little dots(bullets) instead of classic lines. These allow you to create adorable freeform designs with the guidance of uniform dots.
You can create a bullet journal for any and all occasions. You can do one for your holiday to-do lists, your monthly calendar, and your daily planner. Whatever you want, really, the sky is the limit.
March Bullet Journal Ideas for Bloggers
For this first list, you will find some adorable cover ideas. I started out with this in hopes that it would spark that creative excitement in you. In reality, that is what a bullet journal is: A way to put some creativity into your planning and scheduling. Make your art time your planner time, and start with a super cute cover from the list below.
1. Cute March Cover with Daisy
2. Simple Hanging Plant Overview – I think that by adding more of your personality to your planner, you are making yourself more willing to stick to look at your schedule!
3. March: The Month of the Unknown – How cute is this font? I have always wanted to learn different styles of calligraphy and this makes me want to even more.
4. March Simple Weekly Overview
5. Adorable March Font
6. Cottagecore March Cover – If you love the cottagecore style that is on the rise at the moment, you need to check out this idea. It is very earthy and comforting!
7. Hello March Cover – A classic ‘hello march’ cover is such a good way to make your front cover super cute.
8. Weekly Overview Idea
9. Beautiful March Artwork
10. March Vine Cover
Bullet Journal Section Ideas
I find that the best bullet journals have sections for both work and self-care. That way, you are able to find a healthy balance between work and play. Your work will thrive when you are thriving. To prove this, you should try one of these trackers for a month. Become more aware of your habits and what you can do in your daily life to improve your happiness.
11. Weekly Planner Idea
12. Habit Tracker Section – Tracking your habits is the best way to get a good understanding of how you use your time and how you can improve your life.
13. Notes and To Do Section – I think this section is a none negotiable for us bloggers. Not only do we have a million thoughts going through our head, but these thoughts are our job. Write down the important ones in a notes section.
14. Habit Tracker
15. Cute Coffee Based Bullet Journal – If you love coffee, this might be the style to get you out of bed in the morning.
16. Unique Week Style
17. Pink Inspired Bullet Journal
18. Clean Layout Idea – If you appreciate the simpler things in life, this might be a better fit for you than the examples given above. It’s super cute and clean.
19. Green Plant Simple Layout – I love plants, and this planner makes me want to draw really badly.
20. Colorful Bullet Journal Layout
More Layout Ideas
I couldn’t just include that one list. There are just too many options out there; these ideas barely even scratch the surface. You can always make these your own in whatever way you want. I just wanted to give you the fuel to get started. These have inspired me to get out my pens and make my own for sure.
21. Bullet Journal Key
22. Cat Themed Days
23. Important Dates
24. Time Planner Idea
25. Sleep and Mood Log
26. Weekly Challenges and Dates
27. Personal Goals and Blog Goals
28. Cute Abstract Goal Section
29. Full Month Layout
30. Blog to Do List
Cutest March Bullet Journal Ideas for Bloggers
Lastly, I wanted to show you some of my favorite march bullet journal ideas for bloggers. These showcase all of the many ways you can lay out your month. So take a look and see which ones might work best for you and your work style. There are lots to choose from.
31. Monthly View
32. Cute and Simple Blog Idea – Sometimes, but the best way to keep your blog organized is with a simple bullet journal like this. I have found that not only does it make my life simpler, but my job as well.
33. Interesting Day Layout – If you want something that is off of the beaten path, I think this is an awesome way to lay out your bullet journal. What do you think?
34. Cute Favorites Section
35. Large Planner Layout
36. Washi Tape Idea – Once you become a seasoned bullet journaler, you will invest in washi tape. I have no doubt about that. Just look at how cute and cool it is!
37. Yearly Blog Goals – This is important for the longevity of your blog. If you come up with your bigger goals for the year, it is all too easy to lose site of them. So write them down front and center.
38. Daily Time Schedule – This is one thing that I really struggle with that I am improving this year. Keeping myself on a daily schedule! These planners are seriously a lifesaver in that department.
39. Simple Split Pape
40. Big Daily Goal
I am having a hard time finishing this article because I want to run and create my own bullet journal. These are just so cute; I can’t help it. If this were my planner, I would have such a fun time getting my work done every day.
These will help your life become more balanced and, of course, more colorful and artsy. By having your own unique way of planning out your blog schedule, you are more likely to stick to a routine. Posting consistently will ultimately help grow your blog. So choosing to make your own bullet journal has a beneficial domino effect. How cool is that?
If you found this helpful, I think you would enjoy some of our other tips and tricks for bloggers. We have so many things to offer you and your blog; it would be a waste not to check these out.