Inside: Top jobs from your phone that will help with your bills today!
We are entering a new age of work. Since the COVID shutdown, people have started looking for jobs that they can do from the comfort of their own homes. Many companies and even colleges have shifted to a more online-focused work base.
I think it’s safe to say that we all have wifi and cell phones that can access it, so why have you not started looking for jobs from your phone?
There are so many amazing ones out there that can not only bring in a little extra cash but they can pay your rent entirely! The best part is that it’s not as hard as it sounds.
These jobs are not unicorns; in fact, every day, they get a little more accessible. If you look, I can guarantee you will find a way to make some money online.
Here is some guidance I’ve learned on the subject working from home, mostly on my phone for the past 15 years… below you will find tips to land them & some of the best jobs from your phone that will change your life today.
Jobs From Your Phone
First, I wanted to show some examples of jobs from your phone where you can basically start making money on the spot. Some of these do require leaving the house, but they are a wonderful start if you need some money today. If you are looking for a more home-based long-term job, then the lists below this may be more your speed.
1. Upwork – I wanted to put Upwork first because it holds so many opportunities for online freelancers. There are thousands of jobs on this site that can earn you money long-term. Upwork is a freelance platform that connects you with possible clients and employers from around the world. I will go into more in detail about this later.
2. Fiverr – Fiverr is similar to Upwork with its own quirks. Both are the lead freelance platforms on the internet.
3. Door Dash – I had to include DoorDash because it is the quickest way to make some extra cash. People are always going to be hungry; you might as well make some money off of it! Plus, you could put on an audiobook while you drive. It’s a great way to break off from mainstream forms of income.
4. Instacart – If you live in a bigger city, you can join instacart to shop for people’s groceries. Pretty cool!
5. Survey Junkie – Taking online surveys is a wonderful way to make a little extra cash on the side. It’s simple, doesn’t take very long, and you could make up to $30 dollars an hour or more, depending on the number of surveys you take.
6. Task Rabbit – If you consider yourself to be a pretty competent person, task rabbit may be the app for you. When someone has a task that they need help with, you can get paid to do it!
7. Branded Surveys – There are so many different survey sites online that will pay you to take surveys. I will admit these don’t make you a lot of income, but they will bring in some cash when you need it.
8. JobGet – Jobget is a service that connects businesses that are hiring with local people looking for jobs. There are so many virtual options on this site!
9. Uber – I had to include uber because it’s an obvious job that you can get through your phone. If you are a great driver, this is a wonderful option to start with.
10. Amazon – There are many virtual jobs that Amazon offers, depending on your strengths. At the very least, you could become a customer service rep!
Jobs on Upwork and Fiverr
Okay, now that I have covered some of the more well-known apps, I want to discuss some of the careers that you can find online. There are truly so many to choose from, but the list below is a great start.
Each of these ideas will be able to pay your rent; you just have to go for it. Pretty soon, you will be kicking back on your couch, earning your living.
11. Content Writing – Whether this is writing blogs for other people or posting on a business’s social media platforms, there are so many jobs online looking for content.
12. Virtual Assistant – Virtual assistants are one of the most popular and in-demand jobs that you will be able to find on Upwork. You can be paid upwards of $60 dollar an hour! It’s worth a try.
13. Online Tutor – Tutoring is another wonderful job from your phone that can pay your rent.
14. Travel Planner – Believe it or not, travel planners are still very much in demand.
15. Social Media Manager – The demand for social media managers is ever-present today. There are so many companies and influencers that need that extra bit of help managing all of their socials.
16. Proofreader – Yep, you can get paid to proofread someone’s work. There are plenty of jobs on Upwork that require this!
17. Video Editor – If you know how to edit videos, I think this is a great opportunity for you to showcase your skills.
18. Copywriter – There are plenty of classes and courses online to teach you how to do this, and it’s a pretty high-paying job.
19. Events Coordinator – Many companies look for events coordinators online.
20. Cold Caller – If you are not afraid to call random people, then this might be your lucky day.
Jobs From Your Phone That Can Pay Your Rent
If you are reading these ideas and doubting yourself, don’t. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have experience in these things, you can learn and slowly gain experience.
There was a time when I had never written a blog post, but here I am! I know that you can do it if you just set your mind to it. Don’t sell yourself short.
21. Data Entry
22. Project Management
23. Tech Support
24. Podcast Transcribing
25. Affiliate Marketing
26. Digital Marketing
27. Social Media Consultant
28. Voice Over Artists
29. Photo Editor
31. Blogger – With blogging, you are going to be playing the long game. It takes time to earn money as a blogger, but it is totally doable. You could start your blog while you are still at work, and then once you are making enough, you could switch to full-time.
See? You can totally find jobs from your phone that can pay your rent. If I have any parting advice, it would be to not let your fear outway your desires. You obviously want to work from home, so DO it. It isn’t hard.
It may take a little time, but if you stay consistent, you will be able to achieve anything you desire. This is especially true with work from your phone jobs like these. You can start out with a simple one, like Uber or Doordash, and then once you are comfortable, BAM!
You get yourself a remote job that can be done from your couch. Now isn’t that the dream?
If you are a parent, this can be especially appealing because you get to make your own schedule, meaning you get to be there for your kids more than you would at a standard job! If you are intrigued by the last idea and want to start a blog, then I have the perfect place for you to start.