Inside: Free Blogging Apps to Grow Your Traffic On Autopilot.
I think one of the most exciting parts about having a blog is seeing the traffic grow. I also know that it can be a very strenuous thing to achieve that takes lots of effort. As a blogger myself, I know that we need to find as many ways to save time as we possibly can.
Otherwise, we will end up working late until night.
Okay, so we might end up being up into the late hours of the night anyways, but any bit of time saved helps. So I wanted to show you the best free blogging apps to grow your traffic on autopilot.
Obviously, it won’t be one hundred percent on autopilot, but it will be a lot easier than if you didn’t have these apps. So check out the list below and make some space on your phone. You are going to need it!
Free Blogging Apps to Grow Your Traffic On Autopilot
First up, I wanted to show you some of my favorite free blogging apps to grow your traffic on autopilot. These are some of the best, they may feel a little straightforward but they get the job done.
1. Google Analytics – “Get a complete understanding of your customers across devices and platforms. Google Analytics gives you the tools, free of charge, to understand the customer journey and improve marketing ROI.”
2. Reddit – Reddit is a great tool to help you grow your blog because you can use it to see what kinds of questions your audience is asking. You can find great keywords and topics that will help you have successful posts with ease.
3. Canva – Graphic art for everyone! That’s the idea behind this awesome site. The site is filled with pre-loaded templates for social media, blogging, business card creation and even greeting card design. Just pick a layout, enter your text and be amazed.
Canva is a free-to-use online graphic design tool. Use it to create social media posts, presentations, posters, videos, logos and more that you’ll instantly fall in love with.
4. Pinterest – Pinterest is one of the best platforms to use when you have a blog because of it’s style. Pinterest is one of the only platforms out there these days that is designed for the user to leave the platform in favor of other ones. Your blog can be that other guy!
So you can promote your articles on this site for some guaranteed traffic.
5. Later – My favorite social media scheduling app! You guys, if you are stressing to try to get posts up consistantly, this app will help you along the way and is totally free to do the basics you need every month.
6. Twitter – Twitter is another great free blogging apps to grow your traffic on autopilot. It is always up to date on trending topics and will help you stay current on what is happening in the world.
7. Google Docs – “Create and collaborate on online documents in real-time and from any device.”
More Free Blogging Apps to Grow Your Traffic On Autopilot
Here I have some more free blogging apps. You can never get enough of free stuff, right? Check out this list and make some space on your phone. Scooch over subway surfer, there’s a new king in town.
8. Buffer App – “Buffer helps you build an audience organically. We’re a values-driven company that provides affordable, intuitive, marketing tools for ambitious people and teams.“
9. Otter.ai – This is a new one to me and I am aleday obsessed! it is a voice to text app that alllows you to speak into your phone, like you are talking to a friend and then will send you a transcript of the call afterwards. I am currenty using it to work on blog posts for my personal blog and updating content for our other sites while out walking my dog, dropping off my kids etc.
This app might win the prize of my FAVORITE NEW APP OF THE YEAR!
10. Evernote App –“Remember everything and tackle any project with your notes, tasks, and schedule all in one place.”
11. Instagram – Instagram is a great place to slowly build your audience while also being able to take advantage of the information being talked about. It’s a real ear to the ground app.
12. VSCO – “The trusted photo and video editor for premium filters, quality tools, and creative community.”
13. Blog Lovin – Blog lovin’ is a simple platform that allows you to keep track of your fellow blogs as well as find new ones that are coming out of the woodwork.
14. Pocket – Pocket used to be known as Read It Later. This can be used to bookmark and save things that you need to read later, so you don’t lose any important information.
15. Trello – Trello is an online organization service that allows you to have you and your team to work on projects from anywhere as long as you have your phone. It’s a must for anyone with a growing business.
This is the year of big projects for us here in business. We have a lot happening behind the scenes and I’m so glad I learned about Trello. It’s a list system on steroids, with check marks that I can check!
Check marks make me very happy:)
It is allowing me to keep everything in one spot as I change hats and projects throughout the day.
16. Dropbox Sign
A blogging app I use daily. Dropbox Sign is the best site for signing contracts, W9 forms and all the other goodies… from my phone, from the beach, from anywhere. And you get up to 3 a month for free!
Backgrounds, brushes and fun ways to play with photos. This site is like a blogging app scrapbook store of embellishments for blogs. I used it for our Thanksgiving pie roundup and have a couple other fun projects in mind. It’s a great resource for giving a fun edge to photos, classroom newsletters and office reports.
One of my New Year’s resolutions is to get better at separating my work and life budgets. This nifty blogging app will make it so easy! Take photos of your receipts, track miles driven and time worked all in one place. Plus it will send a nice little report to whoever keeps your books.
Especially for small businesses, this can be a great way to expense out those necessary pieces in a completely legit way. I always say if you start the right way you won’t find yourself sitting in a massive pile of receipts weeping and eating a cinnamon roll at tax time.
This is my new favorite tool! I almost don’t want to share it, but I will. Because I love you that much. Ever get stuck staring at a post title? Having great content and feeling super bored with titling it. Just put in the topic here and you’ll have an awesome post title in seconds. I even used it for this post, just to make a point.
A genius way to keep on task. Say I’m going to pop over to Pinterest for 5 minutes… then all of a sudden the work day is over. What the frick happened!?! Have you ever felt this?
Instead of getting lost for time, I’ve started setting the egg timer and it sends over a catchy little update when my time is up to keep me focused and moving forward.
21. Google Search Console
I must sound like a doof, but there was a time, I actually didn’t know this existed. I’m including it, just in case!
If you own a blog, or online business jump on there right now – it’s like a handy little report card right from google.
What about you? Do you have any favorite tips and tools use use for blogging, business owning, or general life organizing?
The Benefits of Growing Your Blog
Blogging can give you the freedom to not only express yourself but live the life that you want as well. The way that it does that is it will give you the freedom and flexibility that no other job can. You get to make your own hours and your own money. But the only thing that is going to allow this to happen is if you start growing your blog.
When you start growing your blog, you are opening the door to many more opportunities. You will have the ability to work with ad markets, partnerships, and other sources of income once your blog reaches a certain amount of follows. The way to do this is by:
1. Remaining Consistent – I think this is my number one way to grow a blog. Always have a consistent posting schedule and style. This way, google will know that you are a serious sight, and it will make your posts viewable on the ranking list. So whatever you do, stick to a schedule.
2. Doing Research – Doing research will help you to grow because you are going to find out what kinds of things are trending and what kinds of things will rank best if you write about them.
3. Working On SEO – SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and it is probably one of the best ways to grow your blog. With good SEO, your articles will be much more findable and clickable to your potential audiences.
If you work on three of these things, you have a good chance of becoming a successful blogger. But money is not the only benefit of this job. You get to work on something creatively, discussing things that you are passionate about. You have to constantly use your brain, so it’s getting a good workout every single week.
And, of course, you are creating your very own business from which your livelihood is created. That has got to feel pretty good. So yes, there are many awesome benefits to growing your blog. You will have better money opportunities, more creative freedom, and just an overall good time.
There you have it, the best free blogging apps to grow your traffic on autopilot. Not only are these going to up your blogging game, but they will help you organize your life. I think that is pretty cool if you ask me.
Happy Blogging this year! xoxo
The lovely thing about being a blogger is that you never have to stop learning. There is always something that you can do better or differently. So if you are on this quest to a perfect blog, check out some of our other informative articles that will act as the fuel that will get you there.
I don’t know about you, but nothing excites me more than the idea that I have the power to make my dreams come true.
You also have that power, so get out there and make your blog a successful one. You can do it.